1. Provide Useful Content
Content marketing can make even small agents stand out from this crowded field. By providing consistent tips and information (example: 4 Reasons Why Fall is the Best Time To Buy a Home) or 'how to' lists, you'll be educating buyers and sellers and providing value.
2. Post Video on Your Social Media
- Funny or insightful videos that solve problems, answer questions, or are just entertaining can often reach a broader audience through social shares.
- Ask your happy clients to create a short video about their experience with you and how their lives have changed since making their home purchase or sale. Testimonials are great tools to post on social media.
- Agents should always be in their promotional property videos (not just narrating) to add interest and to let buyers and sellers know who you are. Use them often on social media and you'll see an increase in your social engagement.
3. Create Useful Infographics
Instead of sending your prospects and clients reports and spreadsheets, educate them by using attractive infographics. It's a great way to convey data or facts using images and design.
4. Advertise via Facebook
Facebook's ads provide cost effective ways to get in front of a precise demographic using behavioral targeting. Gain a competitive advantage over agents who are still using old school marketing by leveraging Facebook's ad platform.
5. Develop a Plan
Simply having a few social media accounts and posting periodically isn't enough. Creating goals and plans will help you get organized and know the proper steps to take to achieve your end results.
What social media tips can you add? Please share in the comments.
If you need help with your social media or other marketing, contact me today! email@example.com or 203.543.1455.