If your business earns a majority of its income during the holidays, here are a few marketing tips to help you maximize your holiday success:
1. Pursue repeat business from existing customers by offering them specials, free shipping and secret sales.
2. Bundle products or services to create holiday "packages" to sell more.
3. Now's the time to post your holiday tips, advice or gift ideas on social media (use lots of pics and video). This timely info will get you noticed on your social sites.
4. Attract new customers by offering holiday specials on daily deal sites such as Groupon and Amazon Local. Extend discounts on high margin products or services.
5. Target local customers through print ads in newspapers (always include a coupon!). For easy local online advertising for small businesses, check out Google Adwords Express.
6. Send a press release to local media with your business' holiday related tips. Follow up with a phone call to the editor/reporter you emailed the information to and you'll increase your odds of getting it published.
7. Give affordable gifts to your best customers or throw an open house/holiday party for all your customers and business partners.
Need more marketing ideas or help putting together your business' holiday campaigns? Contact me to set up a complimentary consultation to see how I can help!